|1/4 - 5/8 oz.
Bushido Crankbait & Popping Rod Blanks
Focusing on extreme durability and performance by matching advanced technology in material and design to newly refined actions and lengths in spinning and casting models. Born for perfect bait presentations, instant reaction timing and the strength to get the job done.
- High Strain Japanese carbon fibers
- Increased material recovery
- Increased sensitivity
- Advanced resin systems
- Multi-pattern material designs rolled under high pressure
- Refined-Purpose actions & lengths
- Comprehensive application specific model selection
- Stealthy durable "Black Satin" finish
My first Bushido blank was this 7’10” swim bait rod. Thank you Mudhole for putting it on sale or I never would have tried the brand. I love it, for such a long x-heavy rod it’s surprisingly light. I’ve bought two more since and I’m happy with all of them.
Very happy with this rod. I wanted to build another deep diving crank bait rod and I’m very well pleased with this one. 2.29 is pretty light for a 7’8” rod and it’s sensitive. The practice plug in the photo is 3/8oz
A great blank for speckled trout.