The Excel Series of roller guides sports a new frame design, developed from input by experienced rod builders and fishermen from around the world. Standard colors of black, gold and silver are available with silver rollers.
- Every WT Custom Roller Guide frame is precision machined out of solid aluminum bar. There are no welds, seams, bends, sheet metal or sharp edges used in our roller guides.
- Every roller guide incorporates titanium rollers riding on two stainless steel, teflon sealed ball bearings. The bearings are marine greased and protected from the elements with delrin end caps including grease seals.
- All rollers are recessed into the frame, eliminating the possibility of line pinching and chafing.
- There is no metal-to-metal contact, eliminating noise, vibration and premature wear.
- For rods from 20lbs to Unlimited class
- All roller guides have large wind-on openings to accomodate large leaders. A #2 pencil can fit through sets 50 through 130 with ample clearance.
- Standard colors of Gold, Black and Silver - other colors available by custom order.