The CRB WFS Fly Seat comes fully assembled – no need to glue the insert – and includes machined aluminum hardware built for reel security, durability, and corrosion resistance. With an up-locking configuration that pairs a knurled locking nut and a reliable delrin o-ring, this fly reel seat is engineered to guarantee maximum security and control over the reel foot. Plus, it features a recessed hood to match up perfectly with CRB's super grade half-wells fly grip!
Ideal for 0-5 wt. fly rods, the WFS Reel Seat comes in either a titanium or a gloss black finish, with your choice of 5 exotic hardwood inserts: Yellow Pine, Pinkwood, Rosewood, Maple Burl, and Burl Rosewood.
Which look fits your next fly rod?
Features & Benefits
- Up-locking design
- Knurled locking nut
- Fully assembled anodized aluminum body with removable aluminum end cap
- Gloss Black or Titanium hardware
- Mortised Natural Hardwood insert in 5 color options
(note: wood inserts are a natural product, color may vary slightly)
- WFS is ideal for rods 0-5 wt.
- Recessed hood fits standard "cutout"-style fly grips
WFS Size Chart
|LENGTH||ID||HOOD OD||BARREL OD||FOR RODS|