Available in a titanium or a gloss black finish, this CRB fly seat is a fully assembled, all machined aluminum reel seat built for reel security, durability, and corrosion resistance. The up-locking configuration features either single, or double locking nuts depending on size, and each locking nut uses a reliable delrin o-ring to maximize the security and control over the reel foot.
Features & Benefits
- Up-locking design
- Dual locking nuts for heavy duty applications
- Recessed hood fits standard cutout grips FW75CS-250 or FW75CS-250-AAAA
- Fully assembled anodized aluminum body
- Designed to be used with a fighting butt, no end cap supplied
- Gloss Black or Titanium
- #10 is ideal for rods 8-12 wt.
AFS10 Size Chart