The best way to add new life to old, worn-out grips
Colored Heat Shrink Grip Material is a great choice to rejuvenate your old, worn out fishing grips. It works on cork, hypalon and cork tape. It also works extremely well on new customized applications. It is the perfect product to use when building a reel seat-less rod. The product is available in 4 sizes to adapt to all applications. It has a soft feel which will reduce fatigue on the angler when fighting fish.
- Replace worn out cork, hypalon and cork tape fishing grips
- Use on saltwater or freshwater rods
- Use on new custom rods
- Use on projects that require a new grip
- Heavy wall thicknesses
- Environmentally friendly PE
- Shrinking temperature of 150° F
- Easy to install with only a heat gun
- 40% Shrink Ratio
- 40" section length
|Size||Inside Diameter||Wall||Shrunk I.D.||Shrunk Wall|
Love this stuff, use tons of it for new builds and repairs. Dont buy the black and red, looks nothing like the pictures. Black and brown is a much truer description. Very disappointing , especially after telling customere black with red trim was an option.