100% Satisfaction Guaranteed
We personally guarantee that all the items we sell will meet with your personal satisfaction. If for any reason you are not fully satisfied with your purchase, please call us to receive a Return Merchandise Authorization number (RMA).
Change / Add / Cancel Order
We strongly recommend reviewing your order prior to clicking on the final place order button. A quick double check will ensure your order accuracy as processing begins immediately to ensure your package is delivered as soon as possible. Once your items have shipped we are no longer able to make changes or cancel the order, and a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) must be requested. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.
Please contact support if you need to request a cancellation or to arrange a return.
See below for recommendations for adding to an order or making a return or exchange on an order that has already begun processing and cannot be changed.
ADD ADDITIONAL ITEMS
To add to your order or increase quantity, we recommend you place a new order at www.mudhole.com.
REQUESTS TO EXCHANGE OR REFUND
Easy Online Returns via mail or visiting our Retail Store offers a fast and convenient way to return your purchase. Rest assured we will do all we can to help make your return/exchange as easy as possible.
If for any reason you are not satisfied with your purchase, you may return the item to us within 30 days. An RMA number may be requested online or by phone at (407) 447-7637. You will be provided with an RMA number and instructions for sending the product(s) back to us. Please have your invoice number available. Please note the following:
- Mud Hole Custom Tackle reserves the right to charge a 10% restocking fee on all returns.
- To obtain the RMA number, please provide us with the invoice number and reason for the return.
- Once you receive a return authorization you may return unused items along with all accessories within 30 days for an exchange or refund. All items must be returned in original packaging and in re-sellable condition.
- Mud Hole Custom Tackle will not accept returned merchandise without a return authorization (RMA) number. This number must be posted in a conspicuous place on the outside of the package.
- Merchandise must include a copy of your invoice or packing slip. Defective merchandise should be returned directly to the manufacturer under their return policy.
- Shipping and handling is non-refundable.
- Please allow up to 2 weeks for credit for returned items.
- Shipping for returned merchandise must be prepaid by the customer
- Books, videos and software sales are final.
- Special orders and personalized goods/apparel may not be returned.
If the package was damaged in shipping refuse shipment or make sure the driver notes the damage on the delivery ticket. Save all original damaged packaging material and merchandise for the carrier to inspect.
If you have any questions regarding warranty return procedures, please visit our warranty information page.