Catch dinner and more with this strong saltwater rod...
Dropping bait deep to catch dinner in snapper season, or fighting a large sandbar shark for the fun of it, follow this rod recipe for a medium Saltwater build you'll keep on the boat for life!
Build the Bottom Fishing Rod Turned Shark Slayer
Follow these ingredients for a powerful saltwater build:
- ROD BLANK - #SW70M-MHX Saltwater Series Blank
- GUIDES - #PMDZG 30-20-16-12-10-8(4) LZR Medium Duty
- TIP TOP - #PMZT-8-7 LZR Medium Duty Top
- FORE GRIP - #FGVJ-7-300 EVA Vertical Jigging Grip
- REEL SEAT - #DPSM-20CC Fuji Graphite Spinning Seat
- REAR GRIP - #RGVJ-12-500 EVA Vertical Jigging Grip
- FIGHTING BUTT - #CRBPG-19 CRB Rubber Gimbal CRBPG
- PRIMARY THREAD - #CFS-D-413 ProWrap ColorFast Island Lagoon
- TRIM BAND THREAD - #MM-D-9410 ProWrap Metallic Aqua
See this saltwater rod dig deep to fight a shark... on Mud Hole TV!
Watch Mud Hole TV: Big Game Builds in Stuart, FL
On this episode, the Mud Hole Crew heads to the legendary sport fishing destination, Stuart, Florida. This hidden gem on South Florida’s Treasure Coast features over 800 species of fish as the most biodiverse estuary in the Northern Hemisphere.
The team heads from Mud Hole Custom Tackle Headquarters in Oviedo, FL to Stuart, FL to put their custom rod recipes to the ultimate test.