Check out the leading All-Around Bass Rod… in Red!
This metallic 7'0" MB843-MHX Rod Recipe offers the best versatility in the game of bass fishing, so we're sharing it with YOU!
Build this Mag Taper MB843-MHX Baitcaster
Follow these ingredients for a beast of a bass fishing rod:
- ROD BLANK - #MB843-RED-MHX Mag Taper Metallic Red
- GUIDE KIT - #3GKCC-2 CRB Polished Elite Casting Set
- TIP TOP - #ECLT-5-5.5 CRB Model LT Polished Elite Top
- FORE GRIP - #FG175-RDB Winn Fore Grip
- REEL SEAT - #GCRS-16-S CRB Premium Graphite Casting Seat
- REAR GRIP - #CS400-RDB Winn Casting Swell
- FIGHTING BUTT - #BTW250-RDB Casting Swell Butt
- PRIMARY THREAD - #RNS-A-325 Fire Red ProWrap Nylon
- TRIM BAND THREAD - #EMS-9001 ProWrap Electra Metallic Silver
Meet the Mag Taper MB843-MHX Rod Blank
7’0″ | 10-17 lb. | 1/4 – 3/4 oz. | Fast Action | Medium-Heavy Power | 1 Piece | 14 Color Options
The MB843 is probably the most versatile rod blank you could build on for bass fishing.
It will serve as a great rod for worming, spinnerbaits & buzzbaits, jigging, and even makes a great shiner rod!
You can also catch this infamous MHX Bass Rod in action... on Mud Hole TV!
Watch Mud Hole TV: Catching Clowns on Lake Ida
Peacock Bass, Clown Knifefish, Mayan Cichlids… Oh my! Watch another awesome episode of Mud Hole TV featuring some of the most exotic species of fish in South Florida.
On this episode, the Mud Hole Crew hits Lake Ida, an urban fishing paradise in South Florida’s Delray Beach. With a combination of custom built rods from MHX Rods and CRB, the boys chase the elusive new “Lake Ida Slam!”