Discover the secrets of advanced custom rod building at the upcoming Advanced Techniques Seminar weekend, Friday March 31st through April 2nd! This three-day event will bring together some of the most experienced professionals in the industry to provide an exclusive opportunity to learn the tricks and techniques of custom rod building. During the seminar, attendees will have the chance to learn 16 different advanced techniques from experienced professionals in the custom rod building industry.
Manufacturer reps from American Tackle, CRB, and Fuji/Anglers Resource will also be onsite to answer questions and provide information about the latest products. Attendees will receive product discounts, as well as complimentary lunch and dinner on Saturday, and refreshments during breaks each day.
Don't miss out on this incredible opportunity to learn from the best! Register now for the Advanced Techniques Seminar weekend, March 31st through April 2nd!
Seminar Schedule (tentative)
Friday, March 31 @ 6:00P – 9:00P
- Social Gathering
- Social Media For Custom Rod Boot Camp – Jake Hutcheson
- Blank Manufacturing & Design – Todd Vivian
Saturday, April 1 @ 7:30A – 7:00P and Sunday, April 2 @ 7:30A – 2:00P
- Closed Decorative Wraps – Billy Vivona
- KR Concept and Rapid Reduction Guide Trains – Bill Falconer
- Fade Wraps & Inlays – Jake Hutcheson
- The Lathe – Turning Acrylics, Cork & EVA – Douglas Kidd
- Cord handles for custom rods & gaffs – Stuart Moore
- Tiger Wraps – John Joiner
- Static Deflection & Guide Placement – Mike Kosiba
- Epoxy Ramps – Curt Baker
- Olive Branch & Saw Tooth Inlays – Stephanie Aderhold
- G2 Carbon Handle Set-ups – American Tackle Staff
- A new twist on Up-Scale Dragon Scale Wraps – Bill Falconer
- Liquid & Powder Marbling – Cindy McKay
- Finishing Techniques – Bill Falconer
- EVA Inlays & More – Billy Vivona
- Q & A session