Stamped stainless steel frame tops for casting and spinning rods. TiGold ring.
- Stamped stainless steel braced frames brazed to precision tubing
- Minima guides weigh 20-30% less than ceramic ring guides.
- Lighter weight guide set translates into faster rod action
- Greater sensitivity to vibration/strikes
- Faster blank return rate
- Larger guide I.D. reduces friction and drag on line while casting or retrieving
Tip Top Sizing
Insert Ring/Loop Sizing
The first measurement in a Tip-Top is the Outside Diameter (O.D.) of the ring (eyelet) in Millimeters. Generally, the O.D. of the ring will match the smallest guide on the rod. Standard sizes are 6, 8 and 10mm for conventional rods, while heavier saltwater rods may go as high as a 16mm ring.
The second measurement in a Tip-Top is the Inside Diameter (I.D.) of the tube, measured in 1/64ths of an inch. Tube sizes generally range from 3.5 to 12, but they go all the way up to 32 (.500") in Big Game roller tops. The tube size should correspond to the tip size given by the manufacturer of your blank.
Minima Spinning & Casting Tops Model PT - TiGold