Similar to CRB's up-locking fly seats, the Recessed Aluminum Fly Seats are fully assembled, all machined aluminum but now feature a recessed hood to pair perfectly with our inletted fly grips. Depending on rod wt., there are either single, or double locking nuts. Each locking nut includes a reliable Delrin O-ring to maintain maximum control over the reel foot.
Available in gloss black, titanium, and gunsmoke, these fly seats bring sophisticated style with durability, corrosion resistance, and reel security.
Features & Benefits
- Up-locking design
- Single or double locking nut
- Fully assembled anodized aluminum body with removable aluminum end cap (#7 only)
- Gloss Black, Titanium or Gunsmoke
- #7 is ideal for rods 0-5 wt. and fits standard cutout grips such as the RHW70-250
- #8 is ideal for rods 6-10 wt. and fits the larger cutout grips such as the FW75CS-250-942
AFSR Size Chart
wrong size for my application and will be returning. lets see how the return process goes.....
Very nice reel seat for my custom built rod. Only wish it had two locking rings, but still vertically pleased with it.
Quality build that looks great on any rod! The rubber washer secures the reel and keeps it nice and tight all day! I've used this on several builds already and plan on doing so in the future.
i build light weight flyrods and this is a excellent fly reel seat