The RBS 4-Spool Thread Carriage mounts directly to the RBS aluminum base track for fast access to four separate threads simultaneously.
Featuring an all-new bearing and spring system that eliminates friction for infinite control over your flowing threads, this 4-Spool Carriage achieves pure, unimpeded thread tension resulting in tight, smooth thread wraps with ease.
In addition to securing four small to medium sized thread spools, there are also four large tension knobs to allow user-friendly adjustments, whether changing tension or swapping thread options. The base includes multiple mounted thread guide layouts to optimize thread position during tricky wraps, as well as two convenient neodymium magnets installed to secure razor blades, thread picks, and more.
Plus, this 4-Spool Thread Carriage is designed for use with the RBS Wrapping System as well as other comparable models from Pacific Bay and American Tackle (APW, PBWD, RW-1L, RW-3L).
- Keep up to 4 spools at the ready - perfect for color-change weaves
- Compatible with small & medium sized spools from ProWrap, Pac Bay, Fuji and more
- Extra-smooth ball-bearing system eliminates friction
- Multiple thread guide paths allow you to optimize thread position during tricky wraps
- Seamless integration with RBS wrapping system
- Also compatible with Pacific Bay & American Tackle power wrappers
Key Features & Benefits
Designed for the RBS Track
Quick & easy integration with the rails on RBS aluminum base
Ball Bearing System
Enhanced bearings eliminate friction to achieve pure, unimpeded thread tension
Two Helpful Magnets
Secure tools like razor blades, thread picks, & more
Large tension knob for quick adjustments & thread changes