- Our CRB Marbling Pigment Kit can be used for tinting, marbling and any other coloring projects using Rod Finish.
- Now available in 9 highly concentrated pigments: black, blue, red, white, yellow, orange, green, light blue and violet.
- These 9 basic colors will let you mix & match to create virtually any color you can imagine.
- The opacity is based on concentration and can range from transparent to 100% opaque
- The coloring agent is highly concentrated. Use small amounts when mixing.
- For larger batches or multiple same color projects, mix coloring agent as directed, store mixed amount and then add second component of rod finish in the amount you need to finish projects one at a time.
- For help with mixing colors, see the color wheel provided in the instructions.
Thank you Mud Hole for all the amazing videos. I used an older salmon rod, to try my first marbling scheme. The pigment mixed well and looked great.
After removing the decal that had the wrong date on it the blank was not as perfect as I wanted so I used one coat of the marbling pigment and epoxy to make the blank look like new and after replacing the thread work and decal it looks great. I was very pleased with the color and option for the repair.
I watched mud holes video on how to do marbling. I used the white for the base and added blue and orange for the marbel effect. I plan on using it again on a future build with different colors.