See one of our inshore favorite punch above its weight and win!
Whether you're chasing fish inshore, or happen to hook a gnarly barracuda, this L904-MHX Rod Recipe is built for the challenge.
Build this L904-MHX Light Saltwater Spinning Rod
Follow these ingredients for a powerful inshore fishing rod:
- ROD BLANK - #L904-W-MHX Light Saltwater White
- GUIDE KIT - #3MDKSB-2 CRB Medium-Duty Elite Spinning Set
- TIP TOP - #EBMDT-8-6.5 CRB Medium-Duty Model
- FORE GRIP - #FGV-4-3/8 EVA Foam
- REEL SEAT - #AVRS-18-BBL CRB Aluminum Vented
- REAR GRIP - #TGV-8-1/2 EVA Foam
- FIGHTING BUTT - #RVB-2 Rubber/Vinyl Butt Cap
- PRIMARY THREAD - #RNS-A-862 ProWrap Nylon Twilight Black
- TRIM BAND THREAD - #MS-A-9420 ProWrap Metallic Ice Blue
See this Inshore Rod stand up to big Barracuda while pitching bait offshore... on Mud Hole TV!
Watch Mud Hole TV: Big Game Builds in Stuart, FL
On this episode, the Mud Hole Crew heads to the legendary sport fishing destination, Stuart, Florida. This hidden gem on South Florida’s Treasure Coast features over 800 species of fish as the most biodiverse estuary in the Northern Hemisphere.
The team heads from Mud Hole Custom Tackle Headquarters in Oviedo, FL to Stuart, FL to put their custom rod recipes to the ultimate test.