New and improved for 2021!
AFTCO SolPro gloves feature a minimilistic approach to sun protection gloves. UPF 50 sun protection makes sure you are protected and the 3/4 fingers ensures you don’t lose out on sensitivity or freedom to tie knots and cast. The exposed palm assists with sensitivity as well making sure you are connected to your equipment. When your hands get wet, you can be safe knowing the quick dry material wont keep your hands wet for too long. A longer cuff ensures your wrists will be protected too. An AX Suede G-series grip pad in the palm helps you not lose grip on your equipment and the reinforced fingers and thumbs help with longevity. Need a pair of gloves for the hot summer that will keep you protected but you wont even know you have them on? SolPro has you covered.
- AFBLOCK UPF 50 sun protection Back Hand construction
- AFCOOL quick dry, moisture wicking main body and cuff
- 3/4 fingers for increased dexterity and feel
- Extra Long Cuff for added Sun protection
- Open face Sensi-Tech palm for increased bite feel and dexterity
- Ax Suede G-Series Grid grip pad for secure palming and feel
- Super Mesh vented finger forchettes
- Sold in Pairs
AFTCO Glove Sizing Chart
|HAND SIZE||Under 2 ½||2 ½ - 3||3 - 3 ½||3 ½ - 4||4 - 4 ½||4 ½ +|
*These are body measurements.