SMALL WATER / FAST ACTION
The small water DART features a short-range fast action for chasing wary trout in still and clear water, close quarters, or obstacle-ridden streamsides. Specifically designed to drive precise loops under the branches of a willow while still providing delicate presentations and delightful feedback to the angler. The KonneticHD materials combined with performance-friendly fast action gives fishermen the ultimate competitive advantage against highly selective trout. The 0-4wt models at 7'6" provide the backbone of this family with ultra-light performance, while the shorter model in a 3wt provides a specialty tool to the angler looking for accuracy in extremely confined areas. The lightest, most precise casting small water rod ever made, the DART is destined to become a cherished tool in the trout fisherman's quiver for years to come.
- Accurate delivery of small flies
- Casting in small water and amongst obstructions
- Light, stealthy presentations
- Handcrafted on Bainbridge Island, USA
- KonneticHD™ technology
- Fast action
- Sapling Green blank color
KonneticHD Technology is the next era in performance graphite rods. Optimizing our graphite-to-resin ratio, we have created a higher density (HD) fiber composite, resulting in lighter, stronger blanks which deliver unmatched recovery, energy transfer, and line/loop control. Building upon proprietary construction techniques developed for Konnetic Technology, KonneticHD gives us an elevated platform to achieve new levels in rod design.
FROM HAND TO FLY — HD GIVES YOU MORE.
- New proprietary graphite/resin composite developed through exclusive partnerships.
- Advanced high density (HD) fiber positioning, enhanced laminate characteristics, and optimized manufacturing techniques increase composite modulus while maintaining durability.
- KonneticHD creates amplified strength-to-weight and stiffness-to-weight ratios as needed within the rod blank.
- Optimized fiber-to-fiber energy transfer along the length of the blank minimizes both lateral and medial vibrations, delivering accuracy in an easy loading blank with quick recovery, a crisp tip stop, and enhanced line feel for complete loop control.
- The highest energy transferring material we have ever created, opening new doors for our R&D Team to experiment with construction techniques, taper designs, and action profiles.