CRB Grip Making Kit with Steel Mandrels
Great way to start building your own fishing rod grips. Includes four 18" Oil hardened steel mandrels with 60° taper in each end for live center. These mandrels have been designed for use in turning cork and EVA handles. Now includes a pair of adjustable, removable collars to secure your handle in place while you shape it. Four outside diameters included are: 1/4" - 5/16" - 3/8" - 7/16".
This grip making mandrel kit also includes the tools and supplies you will need to get started including the mandrel wax, epoxy, sanding screens and sand paper. It has never been this easy to get everything you need in one convenient kit!
Use this kit to build your own grips - start today!
- (1) 18" steel mandrel with 1/4" OD
- (1) 18" steel mandrel with 5/16" OD
- (1) 18" steel mandrel with 3/8" OD
- (1) 18" steel mandrel with 7/16" OD
- (1) Steel Turning Mandrel Wax (3.5 oz)
- (1) ProPaste Paste Epoxy (2 oz)
- (1) Rod Builders Sanding Screen
- (1) Sheet Medium sand paper
- (1) Sheet Fine sand paper
- (1) Sheet Very Fine sand paper
Hazardous Material. Must ship ground only. Not eligible for expedited shipping. Contiguous 48 states only. A physical address is required for delivery.
Notice--LTD QTY Return Shipping.
LTD QTY - In the event you wish to return this item, due to regulatory requirements, please contact customer service and we will provide the special shipping label and instructions required for the return of this item.