Take the guesswork out of building great casting rods.
Whether you're new to rod building or you've wrapped a hundred rods, it can be a daunting task to select the right components for your custom fishing rod. These guide setups were hand-picked by our experienced Pro Staffers to get you wrapping (and fishing) your next casting rod in no time.
To order, decide on the length of rod you're building, choose your favorite color and select your performance level. No matter what your preferences are, our guide sets have been meticulously pieced together to ensure you'll build a great custom rod.
- Pre-selected by professional custom rod builders
- Black or Polished Stainless Steel color options
- Premium Stainless Steel for superior corrosion resistance, strength and durability
- Concept-Style layouts (Elite grade)
- Press-Fit ring & frame (Elite grade)
- Pre-ground feet for smooth and easy wrapping
- Hook keeper included
- Industry-leading 1-year limited warranty
Benefits of Using CRB Guide Sets
Take the Guesswork Out of Selecting Guides
Available in Concept-Style Layouts
Engineered by Professionals
Crafted by Years of Experience
1-Year Limited Warranty
Ring: Titanium Oxide
Frame: Premium SS (Deep Pressed)
Rods up to 6'0": 8-6-5-5-5-5-5
Rods 6'6" to 8'0": 8-6-5-5-5-5-5-5-5-5
Rods 8'6" to 9'6": 12-10-8-6-6-6-6-6-6-6-6-6-6
PERFORMANCE guides have "Concept"-style layouts for improved castability and an improved, high grade Titanium Oxide ring. Titanium Oxide allows for a slightly thinner and stronger ring when compared to the Standard guides.