|3/8 - 2 oz.
Cashion Carbon Fiber fishing rod blanks are designed and manufactured in Sanford, NC. Cashion stands for American Made, Material Science Technology, and the Craftsmen to build detailed oriented carbon fiber fishing rod blanks. Cashion is obsessed with attention to detail and especially at the molecular level. Cashion carbon blank design has focused at the molecular level to utilize epoxies that excel at encapsulating and physically bonding to high performance carbon fiber.
MATERIAL SCIENCE is at the heart of everything Cashion designs and builds
- CR6r fishing rod blanks are Made in the USA
- CR6r are made with high performance carbon fiber pre-preg that is sourced in the USA
CR6r fishing rod blanks have a raw finish
- Raw finish provides a protective epoxy encapsulation on the fishing rod blank surface to protect carbon fibers
- Raw finish increases impact resistance
- Raw finish provides a premium quality finish for high-end look
- Proprietary Weight Reduction (PWR) Engineering – Novel reinforcing strategy to increase hoop strength but reduce weight
Novel epoxy matrix designed with:
- Advanced Interface Bonding (AIB) – AIB is a combination of mechanical and additive technology to create ultra high bond strength at the interface of carbon fiber and epoxy matrix
- High Tg Epoxy (HTE) formulation with AIB – Novel epoxy with impressive mechanical properties and high modulus for increased blank sensitivity