|Lure||3/4 - 4 oz.|
The Bushido brand combines the latest manufacturing processes & material advancements to target niche technique specific applications.
Using combinations of high strain Japanese fiber multi-modulus materials with advanced resin systems in proprietary designs in newly refined actions & lengths of spinning and casting models focused on extreme durability & performance.
Bushido Rod Blanks Features
- High Strain Japanese carbon fibers
- Increased material recovery
- Increased sensitivity
- Advanced resin systems
- Multi-pattern designs rolled under high pressure
- Refined-Purpose actions & lengths
- Comprehensive application specific model selection
- Stealthy durable "Black Satin" finish
Bought and built this blank as a river and back bay striper rod. My 9’ is overkill for a few of the places I target fish. This thing checks every single box. It’s light weight. Handles river striped bass very well. It absolutely bombs a heavy shad.
Buy it. You won’t be disappointed