Quik-Bond has all the same features and benefits you have come to know and love about Rod Bond, such as:
- Easy to mix, very forgiving
- Stays where you put it without dripping and running
- Note: these top two features make rod-building classes much easier
- Bonds almost any material to any material, i.e. cork, metal, wood, graphite, fiberglass, EVA, etc.
- Can be used for bonding cork rings, cork handles, EVA foam handles, reel seats, butt caps, ferrules, winding checks, hosels, rod tips, etc. Feel free to use your imagination.
- Can be molded, drilled, sanded, tapped, colored, etc.
- Has a knack for being a rod builder's dependable friend
Quik-Bond adds yet one more helpful feature which sets it apart:
- Begins setting up in about 15 minutes at 70° F and about 10 minutes at 90° F. In less than one hour bonded parts can be handled freely. This saves you time when you need it without sacrificing any 'Rod Bond' benefits.