- Optimal guide choice for creating concept style or micro guide layouts
- Suitable for freshwater and light saltwater applications
- Available in Elite and Standard grade rings
- Elite grade features Force Pressed Ring
- Ring Sizes: 4, 5, 6 & 8
- Black or Polished Stainless Steel Frame
CRB Guides & Tops
CRB has been one of the most trusted names in rod building tools, equipment and accessories for years. Now, the CRB brand is proud to offer the same level of dedication, innovation and quality into a fully comprehensive rod component line. CRB's Guides and tops are crafted from premium stainless steel, featuring combinations of the Standard, Performance and Elite Ceramic Ring materials. Each CRB guide is crafted with the custom builder in mind, so extra care has been taken to pre-grind the guide feet in preparation for wrapping. And if these first-class features weren't enough, CRB Components are at an industry leading price point.
Easy to install but hard to hold onto with my sausage fingers.
I've used size 5's and 4's on several builds and they work well. On thing I really like is their foot seems longer than many other types of micro-guides. This gives me the option to grind to length, which at times can be beneficial.