|Application||Jerk Bait, Jig, Spinner Bait, Top Water, Worming|
|Lure||1/4 - 3/4 oz.|
Cashion Carbon Fiber fishing rod blanks are designed and manufactured in Sanford, NC. Cashion stands for American Made, Material Science Technology, and the Craftsmen to build detailed oriented carbon fiber fishing rod blanks. Cashion is obsessed with attention to detail and especially at the molecular level. Cashion carbon blank design has focused at the molecular level to utilize epoxies that excel at encapsulating and physically bonding to high performance carbon fiber.
MATERIAL SCIENCE is at the heart of everything Cashion designs and builds
- CR6r fishing rod blanks are Made in the USA
- CR6r are made with high performance carbon fiber pre-preg that is sourced in the USA
CR6r fishing rod blanks have a raw finish
- Raw finish provides a protective epoxy encapsulation on the fishing rod blank surface to protect carbon fibers
- Raw finish increases impact resistance
- Raw finish provides a premium quality finish for high-end look
- Proprietary Weight Reduction (PWR) Engineering – Novel reinforcing strategy to increase hoop strength but reduce weight
Novel epoxy matrix designed with:
- Advanced Interface Bonding (AIB) – AIB is a combination of mechanical and additive technology to create ultra high bond strength at the interface of carbon fiber and epoxy matrix
- High Tg Epoxy (HTE) formulation with AIB – Novel epoxy with impressive mechanical properties and high modulus for increased blank sensitivity
This is the 2nd Cashion blank I have built on and am impressed with them. High quality product
I bought this blank because it was a Mag taper 843, to compare to a Loomis 843MBR. The blank was perfectly straight, and went together well. The tip feels slightly heavier than the Loomis, and a bit faster action. The rod makes a great swim jig rod. The tip is fairly sensitive, and it's a fast action, but when loaded up with a fish, it will load deep to keep them pinned.
Overall a great 1/4-3/8oz bass jig blank.